Travel Insurance - Never Leave Home Without it!
When you think of travelling you think of relaxing in a stress free environment. Yet you’ve all heard travel stories of friends or loved ones getting admitted into a US or foreign hospital for treatment without having any travel insurance. A night in a foreign hospital can cost you hundreds of dollars, while surgery can cost thousands. A serious illness, injury and extended recovery in a foreign country can end up costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
This can all be covered by a travel insurance plan being added to your Benefits My Way program which provides you with:
- $1 Million in Coverage per person per claim
- Unlimited trips per year, up to 45 days each
- Medical expenses are guaranteed or advanced to service provider
- Transportation home or to a difference medical facility
- Referrals to physicians, pharmacists and medical facilities
- No exclusions on pre-existing medical conditions
- No deductible
- World wide coverage as soon as you leave your province of residence
- Available to age 70
If you travel you need to add a travel insurance component to your current Benefits My Way plan. Not only wise, but we’ll go as far as saying it’s risky to not have that coverage. You deserve a worry free vacation. Apply today, contact us or learn how Benefits My Way by CustomCare works.
Catastrophic Medical Insurance
When you buy your health insurance plan you are probably inclined to buy the plan based on your everyday conditions and lifestyles. What you might not be thinking is, “If I end up owing a large amount of money because of an unforeseen illness, disease or accident will I still be covered?” Well, that’s what you should be thinking. While you can’t protect your family from unforeseen illnesses or accidents, you can protect them from large debts and financial struggles by having coverage that takes care of the unexpected.
If you are hit with an unexpected accident, disease, or illness you’ll need Catastrophic Coverage, which includes:
- Emergency & non-emergency medical injury or sickness while in Canada
- Up to $125,000 per year, per person, per injury or illness
- Broken into the following areas of $25,000 each
- Hospital Charges
- Prescription Drugs
- Nursing Services
- Ambulance Service
- Qualifying services of licensed practitioners such as chiropractors, osteopaths, and speech therapists
- $2,500 deductible per person, which can be claimed through your CustomCare Plan
- Available to age 70
*This is a group plan, all employees enroled in the Benefits My Way Program must be included.